PC GAMES

PC GAMES
free cheat code games

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Smith ' regrets ' tweeting photos of naked woman

MILWAUKEE — JR Smith said Friday night that he "deplores" post a picture of a naked woman on her Twitter account.

Smith, whose content social media sometimes inappropriate he got in hot water first, officials hinted that the Knicks had addressed the issue with him, but that the NBA has not contacted him.

"No, not yet," said Smith. "I am sure it will be. I haven't heard from anyone yet. "

Smith has posted a picture of Tahiry reportedly lying on his bed hotel room late Thursday night. Deadspin.com linked to photos on his website.

"I mean, I didn't know it was going to be as big of a deal as it is now," said Smith. "Definitely regret it. At any time I do anything that takes our team I have absolutely no intention of regret. "

Smith, who leads the team in social media, has posted occasionally misogynist and raunchy material. Last month, he used his account @ TheRealJRSmith to confirm a report Daily News that he had signed with the Knicks.

Asked if team officials have talked about him his latest controversial tweet, Smith replied: "some people told me about it. It wasn't the smartest move. I understand that now. I just gotta be smarter with my decisions. "

Smith made his first start for the Knicks on Friday night 119-114 loss to Milwaukee. He played only 18 minutes, he attempted three shots and was visibly upset, as he sat on the bench in the second half.

A sixth man for most of his career, Smith would be a scorer off the bench.


News Update

0 comments: